Thursday, February 3, 2011

Why do I sell real estate?

Coming from a background of interior design, I was already helping families make their home attractive and comfortable to fit their lifestyle.  Every customer had a different budget for me to work honor.
Sometimes to help make the renovation possible the homeowner had to invest some sweat equity to make the numbers work.  In the end the project was completed and the homeowner was pleased.
Moving into real estate was a smooth transition.
I still have to honor a client's budget to help them accomplish their dream. It's not unusual for clients to start out wanting specific criteria and after looking at several homes decide that they want something entirely different. That's OK!
It can be a process of self discovery.  I understand and find the task enjoyable because in the end they have to live in the home not me. It has to be just the right house for them to call home.
That's why I like what I do.  Help families find just the "right" home.
For area information of real estate in Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach homes for sale, vacation homes, golf course homes, ocean front homes, river front homes and new homes go to:
http://www.beachhomesdaytona.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message.